WANTED FOR UNETHICAL "WALL OF SHAME"

WANTED FOR THE UNETHICAL "WALL OF SHAME"

Information to post on Unethical NH Attorneys, Guardian Ad Litems, Marital Masters, Judges or any other persons involved in "Judicial Child Abuse" or "Judicial Child Neglect." Please email details to nh.unethical.attorney@gmail.com. We will not post your identity or give out your personal information.

Message Board:

We need to keep the pressure on the NH Family Courts by educating the public about the numerous injustices occurring. Please feel free to send us your information for posting. I have not had any recent dealings with the court system so I do not have current information to post. The best way to deal with these unethical judges, guardian ad litems and lawyers is to post as much on them as you can so that people do not want to do business with them. I have personally known judges that have their own practices as most judges are attorneys first. Hit these people where it counts. Their wallets. Starve them out and cut off their funds. When people do not want to use their services, they will have to change their evil ways or be unemployed.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Attorney Tracy A. Bernson Joins the Unethical “Wall of Shame”

After a recent letter from a victimized parent, Tracy A. Bernson was added to the list for her involvement in condoning parental alienation. 

The unethical “Wall of Shame” continues to grow.  If you know of a court official, attorney of guardian ad litem that should be on this wall, please send your email to nh.unethical.attorney@gmail.com 

11 comments:

  1. Tracy Bernson should have her license to practice law revoked permanently. She is underhanded, advises her clients to ignore family court orders and ignore the law, spends her time and her clients money filing frivilous motions and stupid interrogatory questions. It appears she is on some type of ego trip and does not have the childs interest at heart in her dealings with the court and parents who have a child born out of wedlock....the question is not " if"she will be disbarred but WHEN....not soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had very personal dealings with this wanna-be attorney---she is actually on the ethics committee for the bar association in New Hampshire--AND---I know for a fact that she was encouraging someone to do things that were unethical, immoral, and illegal---great legal system huh?

      Delete
    2. I have had legal dealing with this women as well. I have found that she is very unprofessional, lazy and just plain rude. For someone who claims that they are all about family and helping her clients she has definitely not done anything to help me and my family. I would run the other direction if you plan on having her as your legal council.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I agree that she is probably what you say she is, I would prefer that we keep things civil. There are a lot of people that would be offended by that comment. I did not publish it out of respect for all the good people out there that would take offense.

      Delete
  3. I agree that she belongs on the unethical wall of shame. She is very lazy and because of that my hearing was pushed out another 3 months! This is about my children and it is sad that any court would assign her as a GAL. She is the last person I want deciding what is in the best interest of my children. She doesn't even know what's best for her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see this wall. I'm just becoming familiar with Tracy and am appalled she even has a license to practice. If you care about your family and children's well-being don't involve her. She's out for blood, not what's best for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the unpleasant opportunity to work for Ms. Bernson. She did not pay me for several weeks of work. According to her it was because she was "waiting on payment from the State" and that she would pay me when she received it. Nothing....For months and months. I finally had to file a claim in small claims court at which time she offered to pay about 75% of what she actually owed me. I have been waiting for her to be disbarred - very unethical and extremely poor practice from what I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How this woman is still allowed to practice is beyond me. She is the apposing attorney in my divorce and myself and lawyer and the mediator that dealt with her are all beyond words that she is able to practice. She has told my ex to ignore the laws to get what they want and has taken so much of his money just to drag out this divorce. And it is a dv case and the things my poor child has been through because she allows these batterers to use them as pawns. It is sick. She is beyond unethical and immoral.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't agree more with the critical comments made on here about Tracy Bernson. There's really nothing more I can add that hasn't been said, other than to add my "voice" to the chorus of people who feel she lacks an ethical compass, lacks knowledge in the field, and has an ego that's larger than NH.

    ReplyDelete