Information to post on Unethical NH Attorneys, Guardian Ad Litems, Marital Masters, Judges or any other persons involved in "Judicial Child Abuse" or "Judicial Child Neglect." Please email details to nh.unethical.attorney@gmail.com. We will not post your identity or give out your personal information.

Message Board:

We need to keep the pressure on the NH Family Courts by educating the public about the numerous injustices occurring. Please feel free to send us your information for posting. I have not had any recent dealings with the court system so I do not have current information to post. The best way to deal with these unethical judges, guardian ad litems and lawyers is to post as much on them as you can so that people do not want to do business with them. I have personally known judges that have their own practices as most judges are attorneys first. Hit these people where it counts. Their wallets. Starve them out and cut off their funds. When people do not want to use their services, they will have to change their evil ways or be unemployed.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What Can You Do To Deal With Unethical Attorney’s, GAL’s Judges and Marital Masters?

I use to be a full time police officer.  During my years of experiences in law enforcement, I went up against a lot of attorneys.  When I was police prosecutor I dealt with a lot of attorneys.  Some attorneys were very ethical and good and others not so ethical.  I never took it personal when I lost a case to an attorney doing their job and being ethical and proper.  What I always had an issue with is unethical attorneys that will lie and cheat.

Now that you have some background let me begin by telling you the most important thing you can do to deal with unethical attorneys like Jaye Rancourt of Manchester, NH, and Doug Thornton of Surry, NH as well as Marital Masters like David Forrest and Judges like John P. Arnold is to hold them accountable by getting your information out there in the public.  I always liked to use the following scenario with subordinate officers.  I would hold my pen up and tell my subordinates, “See this.”  I would then point to my firearm and say to them that this pen in my hand has more power then the firearm I was carrying.  Here is my point.

  1. Blog about these people.  You can search for blogs and other forums by doing a Google Search.  You can create your own blog for free.  The Courthouse Forum is a good place to post information about Judges and Marital Masters (http://www.courthouseforum.com/).  Another recent blog I found was NH Judges Are Sodomites at http://nhjudgesaresodomites.blogspot.com/.  Let others know how and why these people are problematic.  Take away their business by making others want to not do business with them.  With the internet you can reach out to a lot of people.  What is one of the first things I do when I want to know about a person or company that I am thinking of doing business with?  I Google their name to see what information is available.  I decide to do business with them or not to do business with them based on my research.  Just make sure you are giving accurate information about these people and be professional.  Don’t make up false information about these people.  Just stick to the record which usually speaks for itself and gives credibility to what you have to say. 

  1. File complaints against these people through the appropriate agencies.  In NH, you can file complaints with numerous agencies. 
    1. For judges and marital masters you can file a complaint with the Judicial Conduct Committee.  Information is available at the following link: http://www.courts.state.nh.us/committees/judconductcomm/index.htm
    2. For attorneys, you can file a complaint with the Judicial Conduct Committee.  Information is available at the following link: http://www.courts.state.nh.us/committees/attydiscip/
    3. If the attorney is providing a service to you the Better Business Bureau is another avenue.  I am going to try this with the GAL since he provided me a service and there were lots of issues while doing so (This will be outlined in another post in the near future).
    4. For GAL’s you can file a complaint with the Guardian Ad Litem Board in NH at http://www.nh.gov/gal/complaints.htm.  The real joke about this is that it cost to file a complaint.  This is a direct quote from the website, The complaint filing fee in the form of a valid check or money order made out to “The State of New Hampshire: GAL Board.” The fee is $100.”  Most people that have been screwed by incompetent GAL’s can’t afford the money to file the complaint which is true in my case.  Amazing, the government is charging for services that should be covered by our taxes.  Is there a problem here?  Can you say discrimination? 

  1. Contact the media and see if they will interview you or write an opinion letter to the editor.  I recently saw two articles in the Keene Sentinel where one person did just this.  If you go to his website NH Judges Are Sodomites at the following link you can read them at http://nhjudgesaresodomites.blogspot.com/2010/10/cheshire-superior-court-holding.html and http://nhjudgesaresodomites.blogspot.com/2010/10/cheshire-superior-court-rapes-divorce.html

  1. Contact your state politicians and tell them that their state is screwed up and they need to work towards fixing it.  I’m not hopeful that they will listen but it’s a great way to vent. 

These are just some of the things you can do.  The important thing is to get your information out in the public.  If anyone has more suggestion please by all means post them.  If you have any helpful links please email them to me and I will post them. 


  1. How can I get in touch with you?
    Cheryl Maher

  2. Anyone can contact the blog at nh.unethical.attorney@gmail.com. We are more then happy to help others for the common cause of fighting legal corruption and PAS.


  4. If you would like help telling your story please feel free to contact us. If we can get as many people as possible to tell their stories, it will be hard for the courts to continue to say, "It's just a few upset individuals."

    We need to come together for the common cause of making the system fair. This blog has been contacted by a large number of people who have explained how they were made "Visitors" in their children’s lives for no good apparent reason other then the courts ordered it. Not one person that has contacted us has ever been declared an unfit parent or said they wanted to have sole custody of their children and keep their children from the other spouse. On the contrary. The people who have contacted us just want, "Equal parenting time" and not to keep their children from the other parent as we all realize the importance of children having equal access to both parents.

    Again, we want fairness in the system and want the courts and others involved to be held accountable for destroying our children’s futures. These people involved in the Judicial Child Abuse/Neglect need to be held accountable for all the future psychological issues that our children are going to have. These children who should really be referred to as victims and not children are going to have some serious issues because of the lack of both parents in their lives. These victims of Judicial Child Abuse will someday be running our country. How will this effect their decisions when they do?