Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Pt.2 - Joshua Youssef Takes on Tracy Bernson, Nancy Geiger, and the N.H. Family Court
As many of you recall, On Feb. 2, 2012, Joshua Youssef testified before the Redress of Grievance Committee at the N.H. House of Representatives regarding the destruction that was leveled upon his family when the N.H. Family Court ripped his son from him 13 months prior - with no findings of abuse or neglect!
In this second hearing installment, Mr. Youssef takes on several more tough legal and procedural issues that cut right to the heart of the corruption in the N.H. Family Court and N.H. Judiciary in General - specifically:
1) how former guardian ad litem Tracy Bernson filed a false police report, and through her attorney has attempted to improperly influence 2 judges that have been involved in the Youssef matter - a Class-B felony under N.H. RSA :3
2) How N.H. Circuit Court Administrative Judge Edwin Kelly contradicted himself by saying he cannot adjudicate Youssef's grievances and that "appeal" is the only procedural remedy - but then he signed 2 orders granting recusal of the incompetent, corrupt, feminist Marital Master Nancy J. Geiger and changing the case venue
3) How Youssef's May 20th, 2011 parenting plan was not ordered in accordance with N.H. RSA 490-D:9, and thus, should not be enforceable; and how the court "apologized" to Mr. Youssef basically asking Youssef to "cut them some slack." (quotations added)
4) How Pt.2, Article 73-a of the N.H. Constitution has created a self-regulating judiciary that is not subject to government of, by, and for the people, and thus is a hotbed of corruption, as is evidenced by N.H. Family Court Rule 1.2, N.H. Supreme Court Rule 3(9), et. al.
5) How N.H. House of Representatives Lawyer Edward C. Mosca's utilized his position as house counsel to "bully" Mr. Youssef from appearing at the Legislature, and how there is a very serious conflict of interest by allowing House Counsel to conduct a private law practice.
You will note that Youssef uses copious documentation to support his claims. Every single one of the questions asked of Mr. Youssef were addressed with law and fact and Youssef has indicated that he is available for comment.
It is amazing the lengths that public officials will go to in order to cover up their corruption!